Volunteering at races is a great way to meet new friends and might even inspire you to run a race of your own! As a volunteer, you will have many fun jobs including:
- On-Course Support for those who like providing “direction”
- Aid Station Support – a great option for the cheerleader in you!
- Assistance at the start or finish line will award finishers as the cross the finish line (and maybe a few other jobs along the way)
- The Little Fry Race is a great option if you love working with kids
- Registration & Packet Pickup is fantastic for those who are quick thinking & quick moving!
- Race SWAG including the Salmon Run seed packet.
- Free Food and Beverage at the Event.
- Race Discount or Entry to Little Woody Festival: Credit for $35 race discount to one 2017 race put on by Lay It Out Events or a tasting package for the Little Woody Festival on Labor Day Weekend.
If you have questions about volunteering, please contact our volunteer coordinator with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541.323.0964